Lovely Anniversary

My In Laws have an big deal anniversary coming up so I sat down today and created a card for them using Forever Lovely.



I wanted a little bit of everything from the All My Love Suite on this card.  The All My Love Designer Series Paper comes in a strip of color along the left side.  I also added in a tiny bit of bling with the white glimmer paper from the Magic & Myths Glimmer paper on the clearance rack.



The sentiment is so gorgeous in Lovely Lipstick.  Lately this has most definitely become one of my favorite and most used inks.  The die cuts from the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies add more color and dimension.  I love how beautiful all the products melt together and create an amazing look.  Did you notice the bit of sentiment cut out on Flirty Flamingo card stock?  This is from the Well Said Bundle on page 27.  Since this is an anniversary card, I wanted to change up the original sentiment to include the word anniversary.  Well Said is just the set and I must say that this bundle is a must have!!!



I did embellish the inside of the card.  As I said earlier, this is a pretty big deal, it's a 60th anniversary!  So I pulled out a retired set, Milestone Moments to add in the sentiment for the inside.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and are inspired to do some creating yourself!  You can shop any time in my online store for products to create cards of your own.  And right now with Sale-a-bration going on, you can earn FREE products!  For every $50 you get something free or you can get a bigger FREE product with $100 purchase.  Now is a great time to get some goodies, just click on the shopping link below!




CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!