Oh So Succulent

Along with everyone else, I am in love with SUCCULENTS!  And Stampin' Up! is right in line with the trends by bringing us the fabulous OH SO SUCCULENT Bundle in the new Occasions Catalog.

oh-so-succulent

This gorgeous bundle is perfect for cards and 3D items as well, a dream come true!!  My first card has been inspired by the sketch challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary.


ccm439


I love this sketch and thought the succulents bundle was a perfect fit!


oh-so-succulent-becreativewithnicole-com


I actually combined several stamp sets to create this card.  As I've said before, Stampin' Up! sets coordinate beautifully!!!  I pulled the small mason jar from JAR OF LOVE.  I love having the succulents in a cute little container.  Plus this supplied one of the elements of the card sketch.  Next, the succulents came from OH SO SUCCULENT.  Each one has an outline stamp and a solid stamp to add color and dimension.  And finally, the sentiment is from LIVE,LOVE,GROW.


oh-so-succulent


Did you notice the gorgeous designer paper??  It coordinates with the Succulent bundle, it's called Succulent Garden.  It's full of beautiful designs and soft colors.  I pulled my color inspiration from it.  Definitely a must have is you are getting the OH SO SUCCULENT Bundle.


oh-so-succulent-becreativewithnicole-com


1BLOG SIGGY

 

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


Comments

  1. This was not a first pick for me, but I am loving all of the elements of your card....great choice of the sets you use Different! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I love your colour scheme. Really pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Create with Connie & Mary this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute suite! What fun pairing it with the jar to make a little terrerium! Super sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Nicole! Now you got me really thinking about this set.....thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun card! Love the little terrarium that you created in the jar...oh so cute! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...LOVE the succulents in a jar! Great idea! I think I'll case this card for Club this month...thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Connie!! I'm glad you enjoyed the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Mary!! I do love these little succulents in a jar! You'll be seeing more of these I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Libby! This is definitely a fun bundle to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Jenny! The succulents so go well with the jars. I plan on doing more, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha Ha! I guess I'll be making a card like this one this month. (I'm in Connie's club) Yay! This is just adorable! Love your little jar and the rest of your card. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL....glad you like this one as you'll be trying it out!! Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like the sentiment you used is not in the Live, Love, Grow stamp set. Which set is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, you are correct, I wrote that wrong. I used a sentiment from the Jar of Love stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!