Custom Tee

It's finally here......the NEW OCCASIONS CATALOG and SALE-A-BRATION!!!  This is the best time of the year!  Who doesn't love NEW stamps and even better......FREE stamps!!

I made a fun card to celebrate using the new CUSTOM TEE stamp set.


custom-tee-becreativewithnicole-com


Isn't this perfect!!  I am one HAPPY STAMPER.....LOL!


custom-tee


The layering of color behind the circle is from the TASTY TREATS Designer Series Paper.  It's meant to coordinate with COOL TREATS, but I love the colors so I used it for this card.


The tee shirt is pretty simple yet has a lot of depth.  I simply stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink then added my sentiment with Watermelon Wonder.  The depth comes in from the shading I did with the NEW WATERCOLOR PENCILS.  I added a little color around the edges of the tee shirt with the Calypso Coral pencil and a little blue around the outside with Pacific Point.  A little coloring goes a long way, especially with the blue.  A little bit of versa marker to smooth things out gave me a gorgeous tee shirt!


I have something else to be excited about........the JANUARY MINI SESSION from Create with Connie and Mary is on it's way!!


jan17ccm


Items we are using in January Mini Session:




  • Hey Chick (SAB)

  • Dragonfly Dreams Suite

  • Nailed It Suite

  • Sending Love Bundle

  • Lift Me Up Bundle


VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT:  Purchase BOTH January and February 2017 Mini Sessions and get a HOME DECOR BONUS TUTORIAL designed by Connie Babbert!  A perfect project for your Valentine-inspired classes!

Valentine Bonus snippetTo subscribe, please visit CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY.  I hope you'll join us to kick off the new catalog and Sale-a-bration!

1BLOG SIGGY

 

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!