Suite Seasons plus an Announcement!

With the holidays fast approaching, I have been looking for ways to make simple yet beautiful cards.  Today I let the Designer Series Paper do all the work.

suite-seasons-becreativewithnicole-com

I didn't originally intend for the card to be so simple, but I loved the look of this sentiment stamped on the designer paper.

suite-seasons

I die cut pine needles and pine cones then even pulled out sequins, but it all seemed to be over done.  I tried out each item with the card and it just didn't fit.  Goes to show that sometimes just some simple stamping and beautiful paper is enough!  This would be a great design to mass produce if you needed cards at the last minute.

suite-seasons-becreativewithnicole-com

OK....how about that announcement that I mentioned in the title.  There is something exciting going on over at CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY!!  Head on over to find out what the excitement is all about.....I know you'll love it.....we are bringing back a great treat!!

1BLOG SIGGY

CATALOG CLICK TO VIEW

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Save

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!