Cool Treats!

My new goodies are in and I just had to sit down and try one of the stamp sets out!  I am a MAJOR fan of ice cream so getting COOL TREATS was a no brainer!

cool-treats-becreativewithnicole-com

I needed a quick little birthday gift card so this was simply perfect!  The coordinating die cuts made putting together this ice cream cone WAY. TOO. FUN!

cool-treats

I can see hundreds of combos for ice cream cones, sundaes and popsicles!


cool-treats-becreativewithnicole-com


Have you been to CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY to see the fun blog candy that we have going on???  We've got 5 chances for you to win a subscription to the December Mini Session.....and you don't want to miss this one!!!  We are featuring ALL NEW STAMPS!!!!!!  For more details about the blog candy, visit Create with Connie and Mary!! I hope you'll join us!!


1BLOG SIGGY

CATALOG CLICK TO VIEW

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!