Sparkly Reindeer

I've gone clean and simple today with the beautiful SANTA'S SLEIGH BUNDLE.


santas-sleigh-becreativewithnicole-com


I love white on white for the card base and top layer.  The gold glimmer reindeer really stands out and sparkles this way!  I added embossing for more interest and dimension.  The PINE BOUGH Embossing Folder is just perfect for a clean and simple look in white.


santas-sleigh


Adding in a sentiment with EMERALD ENVY gives just a hint of color and really pops on this card.  This has been my color of choice so far for Christmas, I just love it!


santas-sleigh-becreativewithnicole-com


And speaking of possibilities, have you thought about all that can be done with the gorgeous stamps in the Holiday Catalog but feel overwhelmed??  Well, I have a solution for you!  The NOVEMBER MINI SESSION from CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY gives you 5 FULL TUTORIALS using new stamps so all the work is done for you!!!! Let us help you create a beautiful handmade Christmas!  You can find more details at Create with Connie and Mary.  The session is open now so you would have immediate access once you subscribe!


ccmnovembercollage


1BLOG SIGGY

Product List



































CATALOG CLICK TO VIEW

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Oh Nicole! I am soooo in love with this idea, know I will be casing you! Have a good rest of the weekend! Hugs and thanks again for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nicole! I am soooo in love with this idea, know I will be casing you! Have a good rest of the weekend! Hugs and thanks again for this card idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Nicole!!!! Simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING this card....I just ordered that thinlits/framelits yesterday....have the EF.....love reindeer and of course our gold (or any color!) glimmer paper! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Carol!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Carol! Enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!