Candy Cane Christmas

Toady's card is a fun fold, my favorite type in fact....a POP OUT SWING SHAKER CARD.


candy-cane-christmas-becreativewithnicole


I used the fun CANDY CANE CHRISTMAS stamp set and coordinating CANDY CANE LANE DSP.


candy-cane-christmas


I also added in the fun CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER WASHI TAPE on the inside of the card.  I love how it all coordinates beautifully!


Have you tried this type of card before? It's easier than you think!  I have the measurements and more about how to assemble this type of card HERE.  I also have a list of supplies at the bottom of this post so you know which products to use.


Need more Christmas ideas???  The NOVEMBER MINI SESSION from Create with Connie and Mary will be here soon and we have great holiday ideas for you with all new sets!!!  Here's a peek at what we have in store for you.  Visit CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details and to subscribe!


ccmnovembercollage


1BLOG SIGGY

CATALOG CLICK TO VIEW

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


Product List















































Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. This is a really cute card. What did you use to put inside the shaker frame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Nicole! I need to check out the directions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great festive card! Looks like something I could do since I haven't made a shaker card as of yet.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design.....just feel I must CASE your idea, think I have all of the products to do so! Love shaker cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea! Love the way it looks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I put small foam beads that I found at Dollar Tree. They have a little bit of static cling, but I used the embossing buddy on the foam adhesive and the window sheet to try and keep it from sticking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Cindee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Patsy! Definitely give this a try! Shaker cards are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Carol! I hope you do give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!