Nothing But Words

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week our theme is NOTHING BUT WORDS.

ccmfall3

Since Halloween is Monday I used the words from SPOOKY FUN to make a one layer card that's all about words.

spooky-fun-becreativewithnicole-com

Isn't this fun!  I used three colors of ink and layered the three phrases all over the card with a few spooky spiders in between.  I'm normally not a one layer card kinda girl, but I love this idea!

spooky-fun-close-up

The phrases were stacked and scattered, some of the time I stamped off once to give a little variation.  But the best part for me is the fun little spiders throughout.  I put one spider web in the corner then had the rest of the spiders hang from the phrases.

nothing-but-words

I have a full list of supplies below so you can give this a try and make your own SPOOKY FUN card.

SUPPLIES:

STAMPS:   Spooky Fun

INKS:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant

PAPER:  Whisper White, Basic Black


ACCESSORIES:  Trimmer, Bone Folder, SNAIL

Next, let’s check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today. Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.



Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!



Save

Save

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Save

Save

Comments

  1. What an awesome card, Nicole! I love your idea to use mostly words and color, and the spiders add such a cute touch. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fresh and cute. kids would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nicole! Love the word only design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Libby! This was a fun one! I'll have to make this style of card again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Mary!! My kids did love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Pam!! This card was such a fun one! I don't usually make a one layer card like this so it was refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!