Have Some Spooky Fun

SPOOKY FUN is my favorite Halloween set this year.  You could probably tell that already by all the cards I've shared!  Well, I'm back today with a clean and simple card that is a bit different from the previous ideas.

spooky-fun-by-becreativewithnicole-com

The card is mostly monochromatic with Night of Navy being my color of choice.  I wanted to have color in the center of the card that fades out.  I sponged the ink on starting in the center each time and working my way out until the color was how I liked it.

spooky-fun

IN the center of the card I added the tree die cut and a few ghosts.  Let me tell you, I found out just how fabulous Stampin' Up PAPER SNIPS are, I lost mine and had to use my kids scissors and it was horrible!  I can tell you I will be tearing apart my desk tomorrow in search of them!  Otherwise, I will most definitely be ordering a new pair....these are a must have for fussy cutting...nothing compares!

spooky-fun-by-becreativewithnicole-com

I hope this card showed you that you don't have to do a ton of work to have a cool Halloween card!  Give sponging a try, it's a great technique that I certainly don't use enough.

Have you thought about the holidays yet and started planning??  Well, I have a way for you to get lots of projects done without all the design work.  The OCTOBER MINI SESSION from Create with Connie and Mary has 5 FULL TUTORIALS for you, all you do is sit down and craft!  The session is already live so you can see all these fabulous ideas NOW!!!  Just go to CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY and join in the fun!!!

october-2016-collage

1BLOG SIGGY

CATALOG CLICK TO VIEW

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!