Spooky Fun Watercolor

Remember the Galaxy Watercolor Technique that I shared awhile back??  Well, I gave this same technique a try for a spooky Halloween night scene.

spooky-fun-becreativewithnicole-com

I layered color onto watercolor paper to give a dark spooky night for my SPOOKY FUN Halloween card.  The picture doesn't do the background justice, there are little bits of yellow and green showing through in areas to give this card a unique look.

spooky-fun

Most of the card consists of die cuts from the SPOOKY FUN BUNDLE.  I went with Night of Navy as my main color to do something a little different since I am always featuring black for this type of card.

spooky-fun-becreativewithnicole-com

Tomorrow I'll show you how to do the background and see if I can come up with some better pictures to show how beautiful the watercolor looks.

In the meantime, did you know that the September Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary is LIVE now??  We have done all the hard work for you!  Just sit down and create with our FULL TUTORIALS!  You get 5 each session and right now we are featuring NEW HOLIDAY PRODUCTS!!!

September Mini Session

Sets used for the SEPTEMBER Mini Session:


  • Cookie Cutter Christmas

  • Cookie Cutter Halloween

  • Basket of Wishes

  • Frosted Medallions

  • Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer

  • FALL BONUS PROJECT:  Purchase BOTH September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT using the Home Sweet Home Bundle and designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift!


12

Just go to CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for all the details and join us TODAY!







1BLOG SIGGY

 

CATALOG CLICK TO VIEW

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Save

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!