Fresh Fruit

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week we are featuring a small box or favor.



I just got (finally!) FRESH FRUIT so I wanted to incorporate it into my project for today.  A plain white popcorn box and a little stamping was all it took to create this fun gift.

Fresh Fruit becreativewithnicole.com

Isn't this just too cute!!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this gorgeous stamp set!!  The peaches are yummy enough to eat!

Fresh Fruit Popcorn Box

The box came together quickly, I kept it pretty simple.  An easy tag was made out of a peach.  I stamped my sentiment over top, fussy cut it and added it to the front of the box with a couple of dimensionals.

Fresh Fruit becreativewithnicole.com

Any treat is more fun to give a a cute box like this!! The POPCORN BOX is definitely not just for popcorn!!!  Okay, I don't know about you, but I am anxious to see the rest of the ideas from the Design Team.  You can check out my supply list below if you'd like to make your own Peachy Popcorn Box.

SUPPLIES:

STAMPS:   Fresh Fruit

INKS: Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzaz, Archival Black

PAPER: Whisper White


ACCESSORIES: Popcorn Box Thinlit Set, Emerald Envy Baker's Twine, Paper Snips, Tear Tape,  Bone Folder,  dimensionals

Next, let’s check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today. Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.



Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!



 

Save

Save

Save

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. WOW! Great Popcorn box Nicole. I never thought about "stamping" on the box......duh! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!