Sitting Here

After a busy weekend I am so happy to get back to stamping!  Today's card showcases another new set....SITTING HERE.

Sitting Here by becreativewithnicole.com

Normally I don't gravitate towards stamps with all the details like this that need colored, but something about this set called to me!  For this card I went super simple with lots of white space.Sitting HereThe porch swing is stamped directly on the paper while the cat and pillow are cut outs.  I didn't want to mess with masking, so stamping and cutting was the way to go!

Sitting Here inside of card

I kept the inside of the card simple as well with the flower pot in the corner.  I added this same detail to the envelope for continuity.

Sitting Here by becreativewithnicole.com

I'm loving expanding out into areas out of my comfort zone...how about you??


To check out more of the great stamp sets in the new catalog, click below!


CATALOG CLICK TO VIEW


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, Nicole! Like the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Nicole! I'm trying to decide if I need this set. And if I buy it will I use it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards are great!! Brings back memories of being at grandma's house on weekends!

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Vickie! Love that this card brings back the good times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Pat! Clean and simple is a great way to go with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cindee! I normally don't go for this style of stamp set, but this one changed my mind! There are so many great new stamps, it's hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!