More Biggest Birthday Ever

Saturday I shared a birthday card using the fun new bundle BIGGEST BIRTHDAY EVER.  I loved the card so much I did a second version to show you today.

Biggest Birthday Ever becreativewithnicole.com

I changed up a few of the details to create a new look.  Pop of Pink DSP is still used for the edges, just a different pattern.  This bold stripe is one of my favorites!  I ended up with the cake looking the same, I really love the polka dot layers!  In place of stamping sprinkles all over the front, I pulled out the SPRINKLES PUNCH and added SILVER GLIMMER confetti...love a little bling!!

Biggest Birthday Ever inside of cardI also wanted to share the inside of the card with you.  I used another fun new set called BIRTHDAY BANNERS.  It coordinates beautifully with any of the birthday stamp int he catalog.  I used the candle and fun sentiment to coordinate.

I hope you enjoyed version 2 of my BIGGEST BIRTHDAY EVER card!  You can see the first one HERE.  ALSO, have you signed up for the JUNE MINI SESSION FOR CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY??  It's LIVE now and full of fun!  Visit Create with Connie and Mary to sign up and join us!!

June Collage

 

 

1BLOG SIGGY

 

CATALOG CLICK TO VIEW

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!