Sunburst Sayings for Graduation

May is here and so is GRADUATION.  I have some great ideas for you to say congratulations to friends and family in a very sparkly way!

graduation cards becreativewithnicole

I told you these cards sparkled!  There's lots of bling going on here to celebrate the big day!


Sunburst Sayings1 becreativewithnicole

The first card is the one I shared the other day that I made for my Dad's birthday.  I patterned the others after this one, just changed up the sentiments.

sunburst Sayings2 becreativewithnicole.com

On this one I used a retired set from last year, Hooray it's Your Day.  This particular sentiment really fit the bill for what I needed.

Sunburst Sayings3 becreativewithnicole.com

The final card has another retired sentiment.  I used Perfect Pairings, it has a great bold "Congrats" in the set that says it all!

graduation cards becreativewithnicole

All three cards have the same design, just different sayings.  This is an easy template for any type of event you need.  Just change up the greeting and add as much bling as you like!

Speaking of bling, I've been working on my card set for the May Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary.

ccmpreview

I am using NEW products and can't wait to share all the cards with you!  Stay tuned for a sneak peek for this month's session, it's on it's way!  We are using all NEW PRODUCTS from the upcoming catalog.  Trust me, you are going to LOVE everything about this new catalog, I have a wish list a mile long!!  So, go check out all the details about the MAY MINI SESSION at Create with Connie and Mary, I hope you'll join us!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!