Sunburst Birthday

Ready for another new sample??  You may be noticing a trend here with my cards this week....I am currently obsessed with the SUNBURST THINLIT and SWIRLY BIRD.

Sunburst Birthday becreativewithnicole.com

I also can't get enough of the new In Color PEEKABOO PEACH.  It's so gorgeous paired with POOL PARTY so be prepared to see lots of these two colors!

Sunburst Birthday

This card ended up being mostly die cuts and very little stamping by time I was done.  It all started with the SWIRLY SCRIBBLES THINLITS.  I added vellum and Pool Party waves behind the sunburst and a swirly on top of it.  I also added in a few silver clouds that were fussy cut from the SHINE ON DSP.

Sunburst

For the sentiment, I used a retiring set, RAY OF SUNSHINE.  The sentiments are fantastic paired with the SUNBURST SAYINGS BUNDLE.  Like I've said before, I love how the different stamp sets work together and compliment each other.  You may also notice the sentiment is white embossed on black cardstock.  This look just pops against the softer pastel colors....I can't get enough of this look!

I hope you are enjoying all the previews of upcoming stamp sets, I love playing with all the pre-order products!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!