Peekaboo Peach Sunburst

I have a super fun card to share today combining a couple of my current favorite products, SWIRLY BIRD and the SUNBURST THINLIT.

Swirly Bird by becreativewithnicole.com

This card just makes me HAPPY!  I love the cloud pattern from the SHINE ON DSP.  I just got this specialty designer paper and now I'm wishing I'd bought it much sooner!  It's so fun to use, the patterns are gorgeous!  This cloud paper is my favorite, I could use a whole pack of just it!

swirly bird

I think that I've found a new favorite color combo when making this card.....POOL PARTY and the new PEEKABOO PEACH In color.  Aren't these just fantastic together??  The kraft cardstock works well with both colors too.  And the little touch of silver with the clouds and sequins makes this card perfect in my eyes!

Swirly Bird by becreativewithnicole.com

I used the SUNBURST THINLIT cut down to make a sun shape with one of the swirly stamps from SWIRLY BIRD in the center.  I went a little overboard with the small swirly stamp and created a background on the Pool Party card base.  I peppered some small stars on there as well from BALLOON CELEBRATION.  But the icing on the cake for me is the sentiment from SUNBURST SAYINGS.  I love the contrast of the white embossing on black cardstock against all the lighter colors.

As you can tell, I am having lots of fun with all the NEW goodies I just got in my New Catalog pre-order.  In fact, my card set for the MAY MINI SESSION from Create with Connie and Mary is complete and written up......I can't wait for you to see it!  I have lots more to come to be sure to check back for the sneak peek I have coming up for the May Mini Session.

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!