Fond Farewell

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week we are featuring stamps that are RETIRING.

SpringBlogHopBadge

I actually had to sit and think for awhile before deciding on a stamp set to use.  Sometimes having so many options can be daunting!  In the end I chose a set that has a fantastic bold greeting, HELLO LIFE.

Hello Life becreativewithnicole

I embossed the sentiment in white to pop against the Basic Black cardstock.  This boldness is quite a contrast from the soft watercolor background that I made.

Hello Life

The soft background was simple to make.  A piece of watercolor paper and a bit of ink was all it took.  I used the new In Colors Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo with Rich Razzleberry.  The Aqua Painter made it super easy, it has become one of my best loved tools!

Hello Life inside

I also added a bit of stamping inside the card.  I love the smaller sentiments just as much as the bold one!  I used each of the three colors from the watercolor on the front to tie it all together.

Hello Life becreativewithnicole.com

Now, let’s get to the good stuff, the supply list!

SUPPLIES:

STAMPS:   Hello Life

INKS: Versa Mark, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry

PAPER: Watercolor, Basic Black


ACCESSORIES: Lots of Labels Framelits, Silver Thread, White embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy, Aqua Painter, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Trimmer, bone folder, dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen


Guess what??  The May Mini Session is available NOW!! We featured ALL NEW products this month from the preorder.  I know you don't want to miss all this goodness!!

May 2016 Mini Session Collage


To find out more information and subscribe, just go to CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY!!  I hope you will join us!!Next, let’s check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today. Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.



Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!