Confetti Celebration

How about another sneak peek today??  I am sharing the card set that I used for the May Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary..........CONFETTI CELEBRATION!  The whole team has been hard at work getting the May Mini Session ready for you with ALL NEW PRODUCTS!! First, how about a little teaser about what we are featuring this month??

May 2016 Mini Session Collage

Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:


  • Swirly Bird Bundle

  • Painter’s Palette

  • Confetti Celebration

  • Pop of Paradise

  • Gift of Love




PREORDER BONUS PROJECT:  Purchase BOTH May and June 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS PREORDER PROJECT using Love & Affection Stamp Set and Affectionately Yours Designer Paper, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift!

Love & Affection clipTo find out more information and subscribe, just go to CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY!!  I hope you will join us!!

NOW........here's that SNEAK PEEK I promised......


Confetti Celebration becreativewithnicole

I actually used TWO new products plus one that carries over.


Confetti Celebration


The focal point of my card is a combination of a sentiment from CONFETTI CELEBRATION, a swirly die cut from the SWIRLY SCRIBBLES THINLIT and a current sentiment from PARTY WITH CAKE.  This showcases quite nicely how well stamp sets and products from Stampin' Up! coordinate and work together.


Confetti Celebration becreativewithnicole


There's a bit of bling here too...of course!  The silver polka dot paper from the SHINE ON DSP was the starting point with the SILVER GLIMMER PAPER and RHINESTONES being a natural addition.  I threw in one more color.......PEEKABOO PEACH.  It's my favorite new In Color by far!  I actually have another SNEAK PEEK card for you tomorrow featuring it as a part of my favorite new color combo.


SO, I hope you check out all the details and sign up for the MAY MINI SESSION and the JUNE MINI SESSION so you can get the BONUS we have for you.  All the details about what we are offering is at CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY!!


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!