Botanical Builder

I normally stick to a collection of my favorite colors for card making.  For today's card, I used a color that I rarely touch...Night of Navy.

rose wonder navy card becreativewithnicole

Isn't Night of Navy pretty when paired with Blushing Bride!  I started out knowing I wanted something a bit different so I also included an embossing folder that I rarely use, BOHO CHIC.  I like the texture plus it gives the card a lot more interest!  But there's still more, this isn't a typical card.......

Navy Rose Wonder becreativewithnicole

It's an easel card!  I love how easy these cards are to make yet they have a terrific WOW factor.  A small flower stamped and a punched flower make a simple holder to make the front of the card stand.

Botanical builder flowers

The flowers are all built from BOTANICAL BUILDERS and the ITTY BITTY ACCENTS PUNCH PACK.  I also threw in a couple of leaves from the ROSE GARDEN THINLITS.  Using a couple shades of green, Pear Pizzaz and Old Olive, gives more depth.  The sentiment is pulled from ROSE WONDER the set that coordinates with the ROSE GARDEN THINLITS.  I really like the contrast of the Blushing Bride frame and Old Olive sentiment.

rose wonder navy card becreativewithnicole

I hope you will venture out of your comfort zone like I did today, I think you'll be surprised with your creation!

Need more ideas?  Looking forward to NEW products??  Well, I have just the thing for you!  The MAY MINI SESSION from Create with Connie and Mary is open NOW and full of ideas with NEW PRODUCTS!!  There is a BONUS project available as well, so go check out all the details at CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY, I hope you'll join us!

May 2016 Mini Session Collage

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. beautiful card Nicole.....I love Navy.....I will have to make this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shirley!! This is a great new color combo! In fact, I used Watermelon Wonder and Dapper Denim on a card that was inspired by this Navy and Blushing Bride combo! http://www.becreativewithnicole.com/bold-butterfly/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!