Picture Perfect Starfish

For some reason, I just love the starfish in the PICTURE PERFECT stamp set.  Don't get me wrong, I like the hummingbird and the flower too, but the starfish is what sold me!  That and the fantastic sentiments.

Picture Perfect becreativewithnicole

The beautiful yet simple cards that can be made are just wonderful!  I procrastinated on a birthday card that I needed for today, so right away I knew that a CAS card was what I needed!  And this lovely starfish saved the day!

Picture Perfect by becreativewithnicole

All in all I think I had about ten minutes total in this card.  The front is watercolor paper with a wash of Pool Party across the front.  As that was drying, I stamped a starfish with a combination of Crumb Cake and tip Top Taupe.  I have been using watercolor paper for the starfish, but I don't actually watercolor it.  I like the realism that the texture of the paper gives.  I fussy cut it out and used dimensionals to add it.  The sentiment is heat embossed, love the bold black against the softer colors.

Picture Perfect becreativewithnicole

I hope you've enjoyed this quick CAS card!  Easy to make yet beautiful to give!  Check back tomorrow, the April Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary goes live so I'll be sharing more ideas with you!  If you haven't subscribed yet, go to Create with Connie and Mary so you can join in the fun!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


If you have been enjoying my alternate ideas with the March My Paper Pumpkin kit, you should subscribe!  Stampin’ Up! is celebrating the 3 year birthday of Paper Pumpkin by giving an extra, yes I said EXTRA stamp set in the April Kit!  Now is the time to take action if you haven’t tried these awesome kits yet!

My Paper PumpkinI hope you’ll give My Paper Pumpkin a try and enjoy the extra FREE STAMPS!  Just click on the picture above to visit the My Paper Pumpkin site and join in the fun!  To take advantage of this special deal, you must sign up by April 10th…so don’t wait!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!