Party with Cake Funfold

I have a really FUN card for you today!  I am so loving PARTY WITH CAKE and wishing I'd ordered it sooner!

Party with Cake becreativewithnicole

Another bold card!  This stamp set is just so perfect for the bolder brighter look.  But wait until you see the inside!

Party with Cake becreativewithnicole.com

It's a Pop Out Swing Shaker card!!  I originally make this type of card last fall and it was very popular.  If you'd like to see the original, click HERE to see the card and video with instructions.

Party with Cake

The original Pop Out Swing Shaker that I did had the typical shaker front with window sheet and dimensionals.  For this one I went with the flat shaker using VELLUM CARDSTOCK.  The bits and pieces inside the shaker were the cut outs from the die cuts that coordinate with the stamps called PARTY POP UP THINLITS.  I also added a few sequins inside and out.  The die cut sentiment was also from the left overs from die cutting.  It's so fabulous to have a use for the intended die cut and the scraps...love it!

Party with Cake becreativewithnicole

I hope you enjoyed this card today, I sure had a blast creating it!  Give it a try for  yourself, this funfold card is so addicting!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!