Pink Birthday Blooms

I'm back today with another birthday card to share with the BIRTHDAY BLOOMS stamp set.  This one is all about PINK!

Watercolor Blooms

Yep, on this one I went a little crazy with the aqua painter!!  I really wanted to use the heart border somehow.  So I made a background of embossed hearts that I did a watercolor wash over.

Pink bloom

For the flower, I heat embossed it as well and washed the color over.  I fussy cut it and added it to the card.  When I originally added it and it didn't have anything underneath, it looked too plain.  So I added a bit of glimmer paper, silver thread and Pool Party Glitter Ribbon.

pink watercolor

And of course after all was said and done, I had to add in a few sequins!  I used the ones that came with the COTTAGE GREETINGS CARD KIT so I could have both big and little ones.  Lately this kit has been handy for other cards than it was intended!

If you are looking for more spring ideas, how about giving the MARCH MINI SESSION from Create with Connie and Mary a try??  We’ve got wonderful ideas from the Spring Catalog for you with complete instructions!!! We’ve done all the thinking for you…..all you have to do is sit down and CREATE!!!  PLUS we have a BONUS going on right now.  For more information, visit Create with Connie and Mary.  I hope you’ll join us!

MARCHCCMMini

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!