Picture Perfect #GDP028

I've been enjoying the inspiration over at the Global Design Project, so this week I did a card for the challenge #GDP028.

Picture Perfect becreativewithnicole.com

I went with a beachy feeling watercolor using PICTURE PERFECT.  I just love the starfish, so I used the layout from the challenge for my inspiration.

GDP028 Jess Williams CASE

This week the idea is to selectively edit and do a card with this design from Jessica Williams.  I chose to use a similar layout for mine.

starfish Picture Perfect

I pulled the striped Bermuda Bay paper from the March My Paper Pumpkin Kit.  It was the perfect bright color to contrast the Sahara Sand card base and softly water colored starfish.

Picture Perfect becreativewithnicole

Over the starfish I added a bit of vellum cardstock with the sentiment stamped in black.  And to keep with the layout, I added a bit of thick white twine to the left side as a finishing touch.

Picture Perfect becreativewithnicole.com

I loved this week's challenge so much, that I made a second card with a bit of a different take on the layout that I'll share next!  Bet you can't guess which stamp set I used (hint...you've seen a lot of it since it's a fav)!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I adore this card Nicole. Such a great use of the layout to create a fresh looking card. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in with the Global Design Projectthis week and for CASEing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Nicole! I love the simplicity of this image - perfect. Thank you for playing along with this week's CASE the Designer Challenge at Global Design Project - glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, especially the color combination! Simple but perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Brian! I am loving this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Jessica! I am so thrilled that you comments on my CASE of your card! I love your design, it was truly inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!