Hello Spring

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week our theme is HELLO SPRING so we are featuring FLORAL projects!

SpringBlogHopBadge

I have been all about cards lately.  So to switch things up a little, I made a BAKER'S BOX for you today!

Celebrate Spring Baker's Box becreativewithnicole

Doesn't this just scream spring!!  I almost made a Mini Treat Bag, but I thought the BAKER'S BOX was perfect for a grown up Easter gift that I need for Sunday.

Baker's Box becreativewithnicole

I wanted light and happy spring colors, so BIRTHDAY BOUQUET DSP was used for the box.  To keep the sentiment bold, I went with the EXPRESSIONS NATURAL ELEMENTS.  The "celebrate" element hangs over the sides a little, but I like how that looks!

flower

I kept the flower monochromatic with a layering of Blushing Bride BOTANICAL BUILDER flowers.  I added several leaves as well in different colors to make the flower larger and bolder.

Check the supply list below so you can make your own BOTANICAL BLOOMS BAKER'S BOX!!

SUPPLIES:

DIE CUTS:  Baker's Box Thinlits, Botanical Builder Framelits

PAPER: Birthday Bouquet DSP, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz, Mossy Meadow


ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Stampin’ Trimmer, Tear Tape, bone folder, dimensionals, Expressions Natural Elements, Mini Clothes Pin, White Perfect Accents, Tombo All-Purpose Adhesive


Next, let’s check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today. Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.



Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. So pretty! Perfect for Easter. Will be prefect for Mothers day too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michelle! I agree, this would be perfect for both holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!