Have a Cuppa Thanks

Today I'm combining my favorite set BIRTHDAY BLOOMS with A NICE CUPPA for a shabby chic inspired Thank You card.

Birthday Bloom Thank you

My inspiration came from a new source, the Global Design Project.  This week's challenge #GDP027 was to create a Thank You card.

GDP027 Thank you

As you know, BIRTHDAY BLOOMS is my favorite set right now so it was a no brainer to include it in my design.  But this time is took backstage to the tea cup from the CUPS & KETTLE FRAMELITS.

Cuppa by becreativewithnicole.com

Here you can see the lightly stamped Birthday Blooms flowers on the card base.  I added a doily then the tea cup so it would stand out more.  I went with the shabby chic theme that came from using the beautiful BIRTHDAY BOUQUET DSP.  Every time I look at the beautiful floral patterns in this set of paper I am reminded of my Grammy's house full of antiques and china.

Birthday Bloom Thank you

This card has definitely inspired me to do more with the A NICE CUPPA BUNDLE.  I think it just might be the next favorite of mine!

 

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Wonderful way to use these framelits and paper Nicole. It is so stunning. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We appreciate your support of the GDP challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kylie!! Your cards are what inspired me to join in so a big thank you to you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Nicole! What a wonderful way to showcase this teacup die! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's "Thank You" theme challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Brian!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!