Birthday Blooms Meets Paper Pumpkin

For the last birthday card for the Luv2Stamp Group (card #30 to be exact!), I needed a little inspiration!  So I looked to the March My Paper Pumpkin kit.

MPP Birthday Bloom becreativewithnicole

Isn't this fun!  I started out with the card base that came with the kit...love the speckled look it has!  I stamped a couple the flowers from BIRTHDAY BLOOMS with Pool Party ink to create a soft background.

March MPP 2016 becreativewithnicole

For the sentiment, I used the supplies in the kit.  The floral paper is BEAUTIFUL!!  I added the "happy, happy" from the stamps in the kit plus "birthday" from CRAZY ABOUT YOU.  To make "birthday" stand out, I stamped it in Cucumber Crush.

Birthday Blooms MPP 2016 becreativewithnicole

To finish off the card, I added a small flower using the ITTY BITTY ACCENTS PUNCH PACK.  The center of the flower has one of the green pearls from the kit.....love how it all coordinates!  And of course I stamped the envelope as usual....can't send it out with a plain envelope!

Let me ask you something....are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet??  If you are then woo hoo for you!  If not, what are you waiting for??

PP_Free-Gift_Slider-Image

Stampin' Up! is celebrating the 3 year birthday of Paper Pumpkin by giving an extra, yes I said EXTRA stamp set in the April Kit!  Now is the time to take action if you haven't tried these awesome kits yet!  The March kit is just amazing, I am just getting started with it and will have lots of alternative ideas to share.

2

I hope you'll give My Paper Pumpkin a try and enjoy the extra FREE STAMPS!  Just click on the picture below to visit the My Paper Pumpkin site and join in the fun!  To take advantage of this special deal, you must sign up by April 10th...so don't wait!

My Paper Pumpkin

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!