Birthday Blooms for #GDP028

Happy Easter!  Today I have a really quick share for you.  I have one more card for this week's challenge from the Global Design Project.  I used my favorite stamp set BIRTHDAY BLOOMS.

Birthday Blooms #GDP028 becreativewithnicole

I had already made a card for the challenge using Picture Perfect, but I needed inspiration for a birthday card.  So this challenge was the perfect motivation for me!  I have made tons of cards with BIRTHDAY BLOOMS for the Luv2Stamp Group.  As I am nearing the end of my list of birthdays, I am seriously running out of ideas!  One look at the layout of this week's challenge and I knew exactly what I wanted to make!

GDP028 Jess Williams CASE

I used a similar layout and color palette.  But this time I used washi tape as one of my design elements.

Birthday blooms close up becreativewithnicole

I love the bold black and white stripes with Calypso Coral!  I used alcohol markers to color the flowers then added a birthday sentiment.

Birthday Blooms becreativewithnicole

I just love how the coral pops with the bit of black and the soft Sahara Sand card base.  This turned out better than I expected...love when that happens!!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Oh wow. That is gorgeous. I love the way the sentiment is nestled within those beautifully-colored flowers and the touch of blue around them is fantastic. Truly a stunner. Thanks for playing with at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shawn! I love this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!