Watercolor Bloom

How about a little watercoloring today??  I have been having way too much fun with the BIRTHDAY BLOOMS stamp set!

Rich Razzleberry Birthday Blooms by becreativewithnicole.com

Don't you just love the variation of color you can achieve with the aqua painter and inks!!  I heat embossed the bloom on the water color paper first then went back with the aqua painter and layered on the colors.  I started out light and let it dry a little then went back to add more color for dimension.

Rich Razzleberry Birthday Bloom

I love this bloom in Rich Razzleberry!  The color is so beautiful and the leaves in Old Olive coordinate perfectly.

Rich Razzleberry Birthday Blooms becreativewithnicole

I hope you've enjoyed this water color today!  BIRTHDAY BLOOMS is such a lovely set and as I've said before it's at the top of my must have list!  I sat down the other day and embossed a bunch of blooms on watercolor paper and have some gorgeous cards to share this week!

Did you know the February Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary is live??  Have you subscribed yet??  We have five AWESOME tutorials for you featuring sets from the Occasions Catalog.

CCMFebCollage

Sets featured in February are:

  • What I Love

  • Easter Lamb

  • Balloon Celebrations

  • Party Wishes

  • Playful Pals


If you haven’t subscribed yet, be sure to check out the details at Create with Connie and Mary.  Did you purchase the 2-month VALENTINE BONUS SPECIAL in January??  If you did, the password was included in your Welcome Letter.

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!