Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine's Day!!  I have a perfect card to share with you today since love is in the air!  A BALLOON BUILDERS Valentine!

Ballon Builder Valentine becreativewithnicole

This was such a fun and easy Valentine to create!  A quick one layer card that just requires a little sponging and stamping!

Balloon Builders Valentine becreativewithnicole

I stamped soft Blushing Bride heart balloons all over the card then sponged clouds in the background around them.  I wanted light and airy strings so I used the fine tip on my Pool Party marker to draw them in.

Ballon Builder Valentine becreativewithnicole

See...I told you this was a quick one!  If you still have a couple of last minute Valentine's to make this one is the way to go!  Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin




Print Friendly and PDF


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!