Blooming Anniversary

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week our theme is TOGETHER FOREVER so we are sharing WEDDING AND ANNIVERSARY cards.



Since I've been working with BIRTHDAY BLOOMS I went ahead and did a beautiful water color anniversary card.

BIRTHDAY BLOOM becreativewithnicole.com

I heat embossed the small flowers in white all over then did an abstract water color over the whole card.

Anniversary Blooms

I didn't keep within any of the lines, I wanted the messy water color look to fill the entire card front.  I went back after the first layer of color was dry and added darker shading.  All of it was done with my aqua painter and my ink pads.

Birthday Bloom Anniversary

For the sentiment, I looked to the hostess set HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVERYONE.  This set is meant for birthdays, but I love the sentiment "to my darling" and thought is was perfect for this card.  I heat embossed the words in white on Blushing Bride cardstock to add over top of the water color.  For a little bling, silver thread and sequins were added.

Now let's get to the supply list so you can re-create your own BIRTHDAY BLOOMS water color card.

SUPPLIES:

STAMPS: Birthday Blooms, Happy Birthday Everyone

INKS:  Versamark, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz

PAPER:  Watercolor paper, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz

ACCESSORIES:  White embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, Aqua Painter, metallic sequins, Silver Metallic thread, dimensionals, Tombow multipurpose adhesive, SNAIL, paper snips,

Next, let's check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today. Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.



Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!