World on a String

I have a clean and simple yet whimsical card to share today with the fun new stamp set BALLOON BUILDERS.

Ballon Builders becreativewithnicole.com

There's just something about this set that calls to the kid in me!  I love the watercolor style balloons and the fact that you can build ANYTHING you imagine with them!

ballons becreativewithnicole.com

I went clean and simple with today's card just because I couldn't wait to get ink on this balloon!  And let's talk about this awesome greeting...super fun right??

inside balloon

And of course there needed to be a balloon inside the card.  It definitely needed to coordinate with the outside of the card and the envelope....plus I just wanted to stamp another balloon!

If you hadn't really noticed BALLOON BUILDERS on page 14, go give it a second look!  Lots of fun to be had with this stamp set!!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. So cute, Nicole. The kid in all of us will just fall in love with this card. I was not going to get the set, but, now that you have awaken the kid in me......................maybe. Thanks for your many posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Pat!! I love bringing out the kid in everyone!! Nice to be carefree sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!