Puppy Pal

I've told you about my immediate love for the PLAYFUL PALS BUNDLE already, but this card really proves just how FUN these products are.  Get ready for some serious cuteness!

Puppy Pal by becreativewithnicole.com

Is this just too stinkin' cute for words or what????  I just can't help but smile with the little puppy pal!

And where did I get my inspiration, none other than this week's sketch challenge from Create with Connie and Mary!

CCMC389

I saw the puppy on green grass when I looked at this sketch, didn't hesitate...just started working!

Puppy Pal becreativewithnicole

One of the best things about this stamp set is that they thought of everything....including the cute little mouth for the animals.  No more drawing in a mouth with a marker hoping it will turn out right!  Before I get to the supply list, take a look at this fabulous PLAYFUL PALS BUNDLE to see all the goodness you will get at 15% off!

Playful Pals Bundle

Ok, now for the nitty gritty!

SUPPLIES:

STAMPS: Playful Pals, Sky is the Limit (clouds), Endless Thanks (sentiment)

INKS:  Archival Black, Soft Suede, Soft Sky

PAPER:  Soft Sky, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Cucumber Crush

ACCESSORIES:  Pyramid Pals Thinlits, Fringe Scissors, Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape, dimensionals, SNAIL, paper snips, paper trimmer

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. That puppy and your card are just too dog-gone cute! I couldn't help myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I didn't think I needed the stamp set because I could use the pieces in the Framelits...but that is just TOO cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAAAAH!! TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that puppy is just super cute - what a great way to use this stamp and framelit set to create alternative punch art. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this makes me smile, too! So adorable! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute! I really like the fringed grass too! :) Thanks for playing along this week at Create wit Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling way to use that bundle! Your little doggie is just so dang cute! Thanks for joining us Nicole!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!