Party Animal

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week we are all featuring ANIMALS.



I almost used the Playful Pals Bundle, but the fun new set BALLOON BUILDERS was calling my name!

Party animal by becreativewithnicole.com

Isn't this balloon elephant too cute!!  I knew from the start that this little guy needed a string for his balloon.  Let's take a closer look.

party animal becreativewithnicole.com

The thin silver thread was just perfect for the balloon string!  It took a couple tries to get the bow tied, but it was worth the effort!

Party Animal becreativewithnicole

I kept the card pretty simple overall with a pretty design from the gorgeous BIRTHDAY BOUQUET paper in the background.  The elephant was stamped on Whisper White then I cut out the trunk before die cutting the rest with a circle framelit.  I had in mind that he was kind of floating in a balloon himself on the card!

BUT, are you wondering why I named this post PARTY ANIMAL and then shared such a sweet and gentle little elephant??  Well, I named the post after my ten year old daughter Sofia who went crazy with this set and made 12 cards in one day.  She is the party animal!!  I got kicked out of my stamp area for the day and she stamped her little heart out.  I thought I'd share one with you.

Sofia's Party Animal

Isn't this fun!! She is very clever and even made a balloon sun for her card.  She did all this work by herself including taking the picture!!  She's been paying attention to what I do, can you tell??

Now let's get to the supply list so you can be a stampin' party animal and create your own balloon animal cards.

SUPPLIES:

STAMPS: Balloon Builders

INKS:  Smokey Slate, Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow

PAPER:  Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Birthday Bouquet DSP

ACCESSORIES:  Circle Framelits, Silver Thread, Metallic Sequin Assortment, dimensionals, SNAIL, fine tip glue pen, paper snips, paper trimmer

Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today, I know it will all be amazing!  Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.



Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!