Hello Lavender

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week we are celebrating Sale-a-bration with TAGS!



We could choose anything from the Sale-a-bration catalog to make the tag with, so I went to my favorite set HELLO.

Hello by becreativewithnicole.com

Did you notice that I actually featured TWO Sale-a-bration sets on this tag??  Yep, I added in the gorgeous FLOWERING FIELDS set as well!  I am a HUGE fan of lavender, so that's the first thing that popped out when I saw this set.  And how nice is a big hello and lavender??  Very for me!!

Hello Tag

As I designed this tag, I encountered the dilemma of the "hello" being so ginormous.  How in the world do you fit a greeting like that on a 2" wide tag??  Well, you get inventive and add a ginormous Wisteria Wonder banner to hold that greeting!  And to make it stand out even more, I heat embossed it in white and added bling.

Then, I needed a great way to use this beautiful tag.  I don't have any lavender right now to give away, so I thought a card would be a great way to share it.

Hello Tag Card becreativewithnicole.com

Soft Sky with a Basic Black card base really make the softer colors POP!  And I couldn't give just a plain Soft Sky.  Embossed butterflies give a lovely background and match beautifully with the flowers!

OK, let's get to the nitty gritty.....the Supply List!

SUPPLIES:

STAMPS: Hello, Flowering Fields

INKS:  Archival Black, VersaMark

PAPER:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky, Basic Black

ACCESSORIES:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Fluttering Embossing Folder, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Wisteria Wonder Marker (to color the ribbon as well as the flowers), Handheld Stapler, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Metallic Sequin Assortment, dimensionals, SNAIL, fine tip glue pen, paper snips, paper trimmer

Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today, I know it will all be amazing!  Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.



Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!



 

Comments

  1. This is quite sweet! I can just smell the lovely lavender!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spring-like tag. It reminds me of lavender too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!