Coral Botanical Bloom

The new BOTANICAL BLOOMS BUNDLE has a lot going on with it's gorgeous flowers and leaves but is it something to use for a clean and simple card??  The answer is YES!

You're Awesome by becreativewithnicole.com

I took just one leaf and one flower to create a crisp and clean card for a friend.


botanical bloom


This particular flower from the BOTANICAL BUILDER framelits is my favorite by far!  I love the dimension you get with two layers of petals.  I gave them life by taking my stylus and paper piercing mat and rolling over the petals so they'd curl.  I wanted the flower to really stand out, so the Pear Pizzaz leaf was stamped on the card before adding the flower.  It compliments the Calypso Coral bloom beautifully!


You're Awesome


Along with the simple flower is a simple sentiment.  I isolated part of a stamp from BOTANICALS FOR YOU and added it to the card with BLACK ARCHIVAL INK.  Using black ink really makes the sentiment stand out from the flower.  I think it's the ink I used most lately, it's a real must have!


You're Awesome by becreativewithnicole.com


If you've subscribed to the January Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary, it's live today!!  All new products are used for the 5 tutorials, it's a great way to kick off the new Occasions Catalog!  If you haven't subscribed, you  can find out more about the session at Create with Connie and Mary...I hope you'll join us!


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I've been loving your clean and simply cards Nicole! This is another keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love CAS cards and appreciate your sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Cindee! CAS has really been speaking to me lately!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!