Blooms in Neutral

This next BIRTHDAY BLOOMS card is all about NEUTRALS.  I made several cards with lots of color then decided to give a more neutral look at try.

Birthday Blooms becreativewithnicole.com

I like the soft look that Sahara Sand gives the blossoms.  I basically made my own designer paper since I stamped them all over the place.  And boy was I tempted to add color!  But I held back and left the card soft and muted.

Birthday Bloom Sahara Sand

For a bit of contrast, I added in a black embossed birthday greeting along with black matting and a couple of candy dots.  These elements added more interest so the card wasn't flat and boring.

Birthday Blooms

I actually think this layout is a great one for this stamp set, the blossoms look so pretty with the simple greeting to top it all off.  Maybe I need to try this card again but with colorful blooms...hmmmm....I think I need to get to that right away!  You may be seeing that card idea tomorrow, we'll see how it goes!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. surprisingly beautiful, Nicole....love the pop of the black sentiment on the soft background. Who'd have thought???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!