Bermuda Bay Bloom

Ok......I have to confess, I'm in love with BIRTHDAY BLOOMS!  This oh so gorgeous stamp set has occupied my entire weekend.  I have lots of cards to share with you over the next few weeks!  Let's start with this one that is done with one of my favorite colors, BERMUDA BAY.

Birthday Bloom becreativewithnicole.com

Isn't this wonderful!!  It's a very simple card design, but the black with Bermuda Bay gives it that somethin' somethin'.

Birthday Bloom

I used SHIMMERY WHITE cardstock again to stamp my flower on and color.  In this close up you can also see the shine of the sentiment which I heat embossed for more POP!


Birthday blooms by becreativewithnicole.com


Since I was working with Bermuda Bay, I snuck in a couple of sequins!  And as always a coordinating envelope.  I love the single blossom in the stamp set, perfect for the inside of the cards and the envelopes!


I hope you are inspired now to do a little stamping and coloring!  The SHIMMERY WHITE cardstock is my new must have along with BIRTHDAY BLOSSOMS.  Just click on any of the highlighted products to find out more information about them!


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!