Pyramid Pals

The new Occasions Catalog is just FULL. OF. GOODNESS!  I am so happy that I can start creating with new products and honestly I don't know where to start!!  Since Christmas is just a few days away, I went with a Christmas idea I had for a new set of thinlits called PYRAMID PALS.

Christmas Pyramid Pals by becreativewithnicole.com

Are these just too cute or what!!!  The PYRAMID PALS THINLITS have a coordinating stamp set that you can purchase as a bundle and save 15%...woo hoo!


rudolph


Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was the first idea to come to mind and is simple to make.  To make the pyramid you need just a half sheet of cardstock cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".  I cut out 2 pieces of the pyramid and assembled it leaving one side open to add goodies.  His face was super easy to create as well, the mouth was done with a stamp from the coordinating set PLAYFUL PALS and the eyes and nose are done with the circles from the OWL BUILDER PUNCH.


pyramid pal


I made his face on the front and had the back be the side that opens up.  His antlers are part of the die cut set, they are intended to be frog legs but easily changed to antlers with just a few snips with my scissors.


Christmas tree pyramid pal


The tree features another part of the thinlit set, a FRINGE die cut.  YES, I said FRINGE die cut!!  I was able to use the left over parts of the half sheet of paper for these fringe pieces, so making this tree was very frugal!  I adhered the fringe before assembling the pyramid so I could trim it down into the triangle shape.


Tree pyramid


For the back of this one, I added a tag cut from a triangle thinlit in the set and stamped "to" and "from".  I added a bit of gold cording to tie this one shut to hold goodies for the recipient.


Christmas Pyramid Pals by becreativewithnicole.com


I can't wait to show you more fun ideas with this amazing bundle.  I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek, there is more to come!


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!