Holly Jolly Greetings

I've gone clean and simple today with a card featuring the HOLLY JOLLY GREETINGS BUNDLE.

Holly Jolly Greetings becreativewithnicole

Sometimes simple is just the way to go!


Holly Jolly Greetings becreativewithnicole.com


For inspiration, I used the color challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.


CCMC386


They have a two week color challenge that I just couldn't resist!  I am really into using unusual colors for Christmas and Basic Black is one of my favorites to use.


peace


Even though the card is simple it still has sparkle and shine!  I heat embossed the snowflake for some shine.  Then I added in a gold glimmer paper die cut for some sparkle.  I also added in a few random gold sequins because as you know I believe sequins make everything look better!  And that's it!  An easy peasy but still happy and sparkly Christmas card!


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. This is simply beautiful Nicole! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nicole! Just love the contrast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clean and simple card Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is simple, clean and beautiful! Great card. Merry Christmas!
    Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary and sharing your talents with us this year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple can be so beautiful, as you are proving here! I love how you have featured a classic shape with a fancy glimmer greeting. So pretty! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully clean and simple card - perfect for mass production! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week and for your contributions throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple is SO elegant! Love what you did with that set! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are totally rocking the CAS style! LOVE all the things you did with this simple set! Thanks for joining us Nicole!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!