Hello

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, we had a very busy but good one!  I am back today with another clean and simple card.  This has really become my favorite style of card lately, especially with lots of crisp white!

Hello My Friend becreativewithnicole.com

I used the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge that is still going on for my inspiration.

CCMC386

I love these three colors together, a perfect recipe for a CAS card!


hello friend


I did a little stamping and a little die cutting to create this clean look.  The stamp from the new Sale-a-bration set HELLO was a perfect match to the GREETINGS THINLITS.  I also added a little bit of the WINTER WONDERLAND VELLUM STACK, love the stripes under the sentiment!


Hello friend becreativewithnicole.com


And as you already know, sequins are always a great compliment on a crisp card so there are two gold ones added to this one.  I even added a couple to the envelope, couldn't help myself!


As we wind down 2015 we have lots of new products to look forward to in 2016!  The Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration will begin on January 5th so you will be able to order all these great products very soon!  Until then, enjoy all the sneak peeks and get ready to make your wish list!


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Another ROCKIN' CAS card!!!! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us AGAIN Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!!!! the framelit matches the "hello" in the SAB set? Wow, I had totally missed that BUT I do have the framelit Thanks for sharing this darling card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!