Candy Cane Treats

I've got a quick treat for you today that is easy and FUN!  It also gives another use for the MINI TREAT BAG THINLIT.

half size mini treat bags becreativewithnicole

I told you these were fun!  This is a great way to give a small gift to teachers, mail carriers, etc.

wreath candy cane

I used the smaller die from the treat bag and cut out two to adhere together to create the pocket for the candy cane.  To make it a little fancier, I cut a 2" x 6" piece of Whisper White and punched a tag at the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.

candy cane treat

This long tag is a great place to write "to and from" for your gift.  It also secures the candy cane in the pocket.  I used a couple of glue dots to adhere the candy cane to the tag and added gold ribbon to the top.

half size mini treat bags becreativewithnicole

If you are looking for a treat idea, this is the way to go!  There are so many ways to embellish and lots of great designer paper patterns to choose from!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!