All About Sale-a-bration!

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week we are featuring SALE-A-BRATION products!



The SKY IS THE LIMIT stamp set was sitting on my desk, so I used it for today with a clean and simple design.

Congratulations my friend becreativewithnicole

Isn't this the perfect example of a crisp and clean card!  Lots of white with a thick white card base and a layer of Whisper White popped up on dimensionals.

congratulations

I punched a couple of clouds with the TREE BUILDER PUNCH and the new PERFECTLY ARTISTIC designer paper in the Sale-a-bration catalog. It's a set of beautiful marbled watercolor-like papers that are just gorgeous...a real must have!  I also snuck in a sentiment from another SAB set called HELLO.  The "congratulations" came from SKY IS THE LIMIT then I added in "my friend" from HELLO.....they work perfectly together!

sky is the limit becreativewithnicole

I have listed my supplies below so you can recreate this card when your SAB goodies arrive!

SUPPLIES:

STAMPS:  Sky is the Limit, Hello

INKS:  Archival Black

PAPER:  Thick White, Whisper White, Perfectly Artistic DSP

ACCESSORIES:  Tree Builder Punch,  dimensionals, SNAIL, paper snips, paper trimmer

Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today, I know it will all be amazing!  Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.



Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!

Comments

  1. I love that you stamped the airplane also on the envelope. Great CAS Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!