A Nice Cuppa

Ready for another sneak peek??  Today I have a card for you featuring A NICE CUPPA and the coordinating designer paper HAVE A CUPPA.

Cuppa byy becreativewithnicole.com

What a fun stamp set!  It also has a set of matching thinlits that you can purchase with the stamps in a bundle and save 15%, love it!!

cuppa

I added a little tea bag to the cup with a little baker's twine and a dimensional, a sweet little extra touch!

TSTDec22

My inspiration for today's card came from the sketch challenge from Try Stampin' -or not- on Tuesday.  I kept to just a few colors that I pulled from the designer paper.  You will love this new HAVE A CUPPA designer paper stack, it's full of lovely designs!

Cuppa becreativewithnicole

I hope today's sneak peek card has you inspired!  You can find more inspiration for this week's sketch challenge at Try Stampin', I hope you'll join us!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!