Sparkly Season Flip Card

I love this particular die cut set, but I don't use it nearly enough!


Sparkly Seasons Snowman Flip Card becreativewithnicole.com

It's the flip card die!  This is such a fun way to give a wow factor without having to spend too much time.  The flip card die cut does all the work for you, embellishing is all you need to worry about.

flip card

I think that the Sparkly Seasons snow globe concept is a perfect fit here, don't you??  I was able to fit the snowman perfectly on the front of the flip and the sentiment inside.

Sparkly Season snowman

A few little details give the card more life.  A bit of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper for the sentiment give a little sparkle and embossing gives more dimension.

snowman flip

This is just one great way to use Sparkly Seasons......this set is full of fun!  I have another great sample with this set that you can check out HERE if you missed it.

CCM November Mini Session

Also, don't forget about the November Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary.  We have some FABULOUS holiday ideas for you this month that you won't want to miss!  For more details, visit Create with Connie and Mary.

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Nicole this is adorable. I have this thinlit and haven't used it for awhile. I'm going to need to get it out again. Thanks for sharing this cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!