November My Paper Pumpkin

I got a chance to dive into the November My Paper Pumpkin and have a slightly different version to share with you today.

November MPP becreativewithnicole.com

I love how festive the colors are, the Cherry Cobbler envelope is a beautiful compliment to the card.

MPP November

For this first card, I went with the original layout for this particular design, just changed up the sentiment.  Since there wasn't as much color in the center as the original, I added a Cherry Cobbler matting.  The best part about these kits is how simple they make it for you!  The holly leaves are die cut, just pop them out and add them to the card.  And they think of everything, there were tiny little dimensionals that fit the holly leaves perfectly!

MPP becreativewithnicole.com

This kit was a fun way to jump back into stamping after a week of moving, it helped get my mojo going!  I'm going to sit down again with the November My Paper Pumpkin and see what else I can come up with, so check back this week for more ideas!  If you haven't given this great way to stamp a try, I ask you WHY NOT??  It's so nice to sit and just create, all the supplies and ideas are already there for you.  To sign up and give it a try, just click HERE.

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!