More Blackberry Bliss

Wednesday I shared a Blackberry Bliss beauty featuring the JINGLE ALL THE WAY BUNDLE.  Well, I'm back with another version of that card today.

Blackberry sleigh ride becreativewithnicole.com

As with the other Jingle All the Way card, I brayered a Blackberry Bliss background.  I love the beautiful night sky this color makes.

Close up blackberry bliss

I added Santa and his sleigh to the night sky and a little snowy village with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.

Blackberry Bliss sleigh ride

I went bolder for the sentiment this time using a Blackberry Bliss die cut.  It really pops against the Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.  Such a lovely card and it was so easy to make!  My poor brayer is getting worn out with all these Blackberry Bliss cards.  I think I will have to switch it up and start with another color before I wear out my Blackberry ink pad!

Tomorrow I am switching gears and bringing you something other than Blackberry Bliss....gasp!  I think you'll enjoy this card though, so be sure to stop back for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop.

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!