Blackberry Bliss

I'm back with more Blackberry Bliss beauties this week.  Today's card is brayered again (my brayer is getting a real workout!) with this gorgeous deep color.  I went crazy for a day and did several cards with the new favorite.  I shared a couple with you already which you can look at again HERE and HERE.  But enough chatting, let's get to the good stuff!

Sleigh Ride by becreativewithnicole.com

Simple yet elegant, don't you think??  Once again this card is more about the Big Shot and minimal stamping.

Jingle all the way

Keeping this card simple, I went with just white and Blackberry Bliss.  I love the contrast of the crisp white to the deep, rich blackberry....looks like a snowy night!

Sleigh Ride overview by Becreativewithnicole

A little touch of sparkle with Dazzling Diamond stars was my final touch.  The night sky needed a little twinkle!  Come back tomorrow for another version of this card, the Sleigh Ride thinlits have lots of versatility!

CCM November Mini Session

Just a reminder, the November Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary has gone live, so if you haven't subscribed, I hope you'll join us!  We have a special deal going on, if you purchase a subscription to both November and December, you will get a BONUS Christmas project designed by Mary Brown!  You will find all the details at Create with Connie and Mary!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


 

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I love this gorgeous combination!! Blackberry Bliss is one of my all-time favorite colors. Simple card looking so luxurious! Great c combo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!