Washi Tape Gifts

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week we are featuring FALL GIFTS.

create blog hop badge

I went a little crazy and made a bunch of WASHI TAPE LEAVES which I used to embellish my gifts.

Washi Tape gifts by becreativewithnicole.com

I just LOVE all the color in these gifts!  A little washi tape can go a long way in adding color and fun to your projects.

Washi tapeleaf by becreativewithnicole.com

Just add strips of washi to a piece of cardstock in any design you like.  Then simply die cut a leaf or any other shape, easy peasy!!!

Washi leaf by becreativewithnicole.com

This first leaf was the perfect embellishment for my half size MINI TREAT BAG.  I layered on a bit of gold cording then added the leaf with dimensionals.  I also added in a sentiment by die cutting "grateful" from the Seasonal Frames Thinlets set.  I used Blackberry Bliss cardstock, it stands out quite nicely from all of the colorful washi tape.

Washi leaves by becreativewithnicole.com

I could have stopped with the treat bag, it's very cute on it's own.  But theses leaves are so easy to make, I just kept going!  I ended up with three more leaves, all different shapes.  As with the clips I shared earlier in the week, I simply added washi tape to the clothespin then adhered the leaves with dimensionals.  There are TONS of great ways to use these clips!  I was thinking you could make a nice little place setting with these for the holidays.   Just add a sentiment or the person's name and clip it to a fancy folded napkin.  I'd love for you to share some ideas you have, just leave me a comment and I'll try some out!  Now, how about a quick list of supplies so you can give these gifts a try for yourself!

SUPPLIES:

STAMPS:  For All Things

PAPER:  In Color Envelope Paper, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White

INKS:  Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay

DIE CUTS:  Leaflets Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlit, Seasonal Frame Thinlits

ACCESSORIES:  Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape, Bohemian Designer Washi Tape, Gold Cording Trim, paper snips, Octagon Punch (to create banner ends), Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue, clothespins

If you need more holiday ideas, then you should check out the October Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary.  We have FIVE step by step tutorials for you including (2) 3D items and (3) card sets!  You also get bonus cards throughout the month from Connie and Mary!  It’s a sweet deal for just $8.95, I hope you will join us!  You can subscribe and see more details at Create with Connie and Mary!

OCT MINI SESSION

Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today, I know it will all be amazing!  Click previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.

create blog hop 2create blog hop 1

Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!

BLOG HOP SIG
Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Love these, great colors, you are soooo wonderfully creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carol! I had so much fun with these washi tape projects!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!