Thinking of You

Have you dived into your October My Paper Pumpkin yet??  I have!  I've gotten creative with the kit and have come up with quite a few cards to share.

My Paper Pumpkin October 2015 becreativewithnicole.com

Isn't this super pretty!  I absolutely LOVE the colors of this card!  I used several components of the kit and then added in several outside elements.

MPP Oct 2015 becreativewithnicole.com

It all started with the square piece in the kit that has leaves on it.  I took it to the Big Shot and die cut a circle from the center which I saved and used on another card.  I cut the 3 x 3 card base from the kit in half to use underneath.  Adding in the sentiment and flowers brought the whole thing to life!

MPP October 2015 becreativewithnicole.com

I added in one more element from the MPP kit, the polka dot matting under the floral element is one half of the mid sized card base.  I just added in embossing to give some dimension then put it all on a Pool Party card base.

MPP Oct 2015 inside

I was so inspired by the pretty colors that I stamped up the inside too!  I bet you want to know the colors I used......Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party and Old Olive.

If you haven't given My Paper Pumpkin a try, you should!  This kit has been so much fun to use.  I created 7 unique cards this weekend, most of them in just one afternoon!  I'll be sharing more over the next week or so to give you more ideas.  Here's the first card I shared last week if you'd like to check it out.  I've also listed the products below if you'd like to give this particular design a try!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







 
Print Friendly and PDF


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Beautiful, Nicole....love the punched flowers on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carol! I think the punches flowers really make this card beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!