Snowman in Red and White

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week we are starting to feature Christmas cards with today being all about RED AND WHITE.

create blog hop badge

I went with a cute little snowman in a red and white striped scarf and hat.


Sparkly Seasons Snowman by becreativewithnicole.com

It's a clean and simple card that makes me smile just like the sweet snowman!


Sparkly Snowmand by becreativewithnicole.com


I colored the hat and scarf with my Real Red marker and added a Pumpkin Pie nose.  For a bit of sparkle, I added Dazzling Details to the trim out the hat.


Sparkly Seasons Sparkly Snowman by becreativewithnicole.com


In keeping with the red and white theme, the card base is Real Red and so is the base of the snow globe.  I stamped the outline of the globe in Sahara Sand so the snowman would be the main focus. The white layer is embossed with the fun Gently Falling EF to give dimension to the card.  I originally thought that I wouldn't buy this particular embossing folder, but I caved after seeing all the pretty cards that feature it!


SUPPLIES:

STAMPS:  Sparkly Seasons

PAPER:  Real Red, Whisper White

INKS:  Archival Black, Sahara Sand

MARKERS: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie

DIE CUTS: Seasonal Frame Thinlits

ACCESSORIES:  Gently Falling EF, Metallic Sequin Assortment, Dazzling Details, SNAIL, Tombow

Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today, I know it will all be amazing!  Click previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.

create blog hop 2create blog hop 1

Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!

BLOG HOP SIG
Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!